    Thanks for any advice you can give me
    Regards
    BH2

    BH2, Jul 8, 2005

  2. BH2

    Kevin Guest

    Follow the instructions for setting up your network that are provided by the
    manufacturer of your equipment. The Windows Help and Support library is
    full of useful information on setting up networks. Google is your best
    resource for information.

    Kevin, Jul 8, 2005

  3. BH2

    Jack Guest

    Jack, Jul 8, 2005
  4. BH2

    BH2 Guest

    Thanks for your help guys much appreciated
    Regards
    Bob

    BH2, Jul 8, 2005