    appear in the welcome window. Can anyone help me please.

    Regards

    Aralia

    aralia, Sep 28, 2007

  2. aralia

    meerkat Guest

    Hi Aralia.
    Go to Start button/Help.., and type in..new user account.
    Then New user account, and follow the directions.
    bw..

    meerkat, Sep 28, 2007

  3. aralia

    aralia Guest

    Hi,
    Thanks for your reply, I have followed the directions as suggested,
    but nothing appears on the welcome screen. I have checked on numerous
    places but I can't find out if anyone else has had this problem.
    Aralia

    aralia, Sep 29, 2007
  4. aralia

    Pennywise Guest

    Start | Run <type in>
    control userpasswords2
    <enter>

    See if your new account(s) show up, if not your doing something wrong.

    Pennywise, Sep 29, 2007
  5. aralia

    aralia Guest

    Yes, the new account shows up here, so why does it not show up in the
    welcome screen?
    I can't think of anything else I can do.
    Thanks anyway, for trying.
    Aralia

    aralia, Sep 30, 2007