    clint PC.0 I am able to share my DSL connection but need help with file and
    printer sharing. My expertise is beginner , in comutor technology and need
    help. I want to thank you in advance for any assistance you can give me.

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2hlbWlzdDIzMzU=?=, Jan 31, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hlbWlzdDIzMzU=?=

    Alan White Guest

    With a router, neither computer is host or client. Both are equal and
    neither need be on for the other to access the Internet.
    On the XP machine run the XP windows networking wizard and follow the
    bouncing ball. It sets up quite easily. It will offer you the choice to
    create a set-up on a memory stick to use on the other machine. As it is Me,
    I suggest you follow the directions.
    Ensure that each machine has a distinctive name (different than your logon
    names) and that both machines use the EXACT same workgroup name.
    Should be easy.

    Alan White, Jan 31, 2005

  3. www.careyholzman.com/net1.htm

    Carey