    Wisconsin
    [​IMG]
    Quote: Dual display configurations are not difficult to setup and offer an economical alternative to upgrading to a larger monitor. The convenience of such a monitor arrangement can be reaped in both business and personal applications, and once you experience working or playing on two displays, you may wonder why you didn’t do it sooner.

    Silverstrand, Aug 24, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    i don't use dual display that often I do have it setup but I found that's hard to use, maybe it's because my 2 monitor are diff (crt and lcd) plus I do not need all the screensize.

    PUTALE, Aug 24, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    unholy, Aug 24, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    that's terrible setup, it must be very hard on eyes as the 2 monitor got so mcuh diff in the resolution.
    I am using 19' as main monitor and whenever I use the 17, I feel kinda weird:).

    PUTALE, Aug 25, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    its very simple really :D i am adapted so it works :D

    unholy, Aug 26, 2005