setting TB's email reply address?

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Captain Crunch, Jul 9, 2005.

  1. Setting TB's email reply address is probably simple, but I cannot find
    it. I am running TB 1.0. How do I alter its reply email address?

    Captain Crunch, Jul 9, 2005

  2. Captain Crunch <> wrote in
    news::

    > Setting TB's email reply address is probably simple, but I cannot find
    > it. I am running TB 1.0. How do I alter its reply email address?

    Ah, finally one I can answer:
    Tools -> Account Settings
    Fill in the form with whatever you want

    --
    Shouldn't the cosmic stupidity hopper be empty by now?

    Sanity Challenged, Jul 9, 2005

  3. Captain Crunch

    Z Guest

    Captain Crunch wrote:
    > Setting TB's email reply address is probably simple, but I cannot find
    > it. I am running TB 1.0. How do I alter its reply email address?

    Tools > Account Settings > select the account in the left hand pane.

    You can change the e-mail address displayed (what recipients will see
    when they get your e-mail) and also the Reply-To e-mail address.

    Z, Jul 9, 2005