    I use Win98SE and I use WS_FTP95LE programme for uploading.

    Sorry for the simple questions.

    Rajinder

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, Dec 8, 2005

  2. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    old jon Guest

    Only wanadoo can tell you that Raj. If you sign up with wanadoo, you
    create your email address, and password.
    bw..OJ

    old jon, Dec 8, 2005

  3. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Bri. Guest

    In Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt typed...
    AFAIK *that* hasn't changed, I was, and still am *******.fsnet.co.uk

    Bri., Dec 8, 2005
  4. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Mitch Guest

    It's not how simple the questions are, but that you come here.
    You need to learn that the ISP has those answers -- in fact, they
    probably sent it to you in an e-mail message.
    It's much easier to get most answers right from the source, and the
    answers are probably more comprehensive, more accurate, and faster.

    Just go to the Web site.
    And read your e-mail.

    Mitch, Dec 8, 2005
  5.