    repeat I have it checked as the default mail client (mozilla) in the
    preferences.

    thanks

    sport0boy, Aug 4, 2004

  2. sport0boy

    Moz Champion Guest

    You use the Mozilla suite as an email client, but Firefox as a browser?

    Moz Champion, Aug 4, 2004

  3. sport0boy

    Tony Raven Guest

    Have you set it as the default in Control Panel/Internet Options/Programs ?

    Tony

    Tony Raven, Aug 4, 2004
  4. sport0boy

    Richard Guest

    yes I loaded Thunderbird but I couldn't figure out how to transfer all
    my saved mail from the Mozilla 7 ckient to Thunderbird, do you know how
    I might do that? I would prefer Thunderbird but I can't figure out how
    to transfer.

    Richard, Aug 4, 2004
  5. Fellow Champ Irwin Greenwald's excellent Profiles page should give you
    the information you need. Read it through and post back with any questions.

    http://users.adelphia.net/~irwingreenwald/About Profiles.html

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Aug 4, 2004
  6. sport0boy

    Al Dykes Guest

    I've got the same question and found this thread. When I click on an
    email link in Firefox nothing happens.

    I've got 0.9 Firebird and latest Tbird installed on my XP
    machine. Tbird is set in ControlPanel/InternetOptions/email

    What do I try next ?

    Thanks

    Al Dykes, Aug 5, 2004