Setpoint for Winx64 is ready for download from Logitech

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Wayne Wastier, Jun 25, 2005.

  1. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 25, 2005

  2. Thomas G. Madsen, Jun 25, 2005
  3. Wayne Wastier

    Guest Guest

    Many thanks Wayne.

    Guest, Jun 25, 2005
  4. Mark Gillespie, Jun 25, 2005
  5. Wayne Wastier

    Flagon Guest

    You have such an overly positive outlook on things. You're sure to be
    disappointed.

    Flagon, Jun 26, 2005
  6. That is only a realistic outlook. They will eventually come out with x64
    software for their keyboards/mice. :)

    Wayne Wastier, Jun 26, 2005
  7. Wayne Wastier got up from the bar and shouted: :
    It just seems a bit piss poor, that Microsoft are expecting 3rd party
    manufacturers to embrace 64bit desktop computing, yet they have not
    exactly hit the ground running themselves..

    It's a case of "do as we say, not as we do.." I think....

    Mark Gillespie, Jun 26, 2005
  8. Yes, it does look very shoddy. Several reps from MS have pulled strings,
    yanked wires, and yelled at their own peeps and only got, "Soon" as a
    response.

    Wayne Wastier, Jun 26, 2005
  9. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 26, 2005
  10. Yup. :)

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Jun 26, 2005
  11. Is anyone else experiencing lots and lots of Event-IDs 59 in
    the error log after installing Setpoint 2.40 build 856?

    | Resolve Partial Assembly failed for Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC.
    | Reference error message: The referenced assembly is not installed
    | on your system. For more information, see Help and Support Center
    | at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

    | Generate Activation Context failed for
    | D:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\MFC.
    | Reference error message: The referenced assembly is not installed
    | on your system. For more information, see Help and Support Center
    | at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

    What the heck is a reference assembly?

    Thomas G. Madsen, Jun 29, 2005
  12. Thomas G. Madsen, Jul 4, 2005