    In Thunderbird, how can I set the "Set View Message Body as Plain Text"
    option. I cannot find it under Options.

    Thanks.

    Dave, Dec 9, 2005

  2. Dave

    DC Guest

    I don't have TB installed on this computer, but after you find that
    option (if it exists), check out the "Quote Colors" extension. You'll
    thank me later.

    https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=170&application=thunderbird

    DC, Dec 9, 2005

  3. Dave

    Guest Guest

    Try posting to a Mozilla group.

    It's been too long since I trialed Thunderbird, but I remember many
    behaviors were not available as drop-down menu or configuration screen
    options. Instead you have to edit a .css text file to change setup there.
    The Mozilla group would know.

    mozilla.support.thunderbird
    http://www.mozilla.org/support/#forums

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  4.
    carbonconceptsusa.com, Dec 9, 2005
  5. Dave

    Evan Platt Guest

    Ok am I missing something or has "carbonconceptsusa" posted a reply to
    about 15 messages with no text (other than the original message) in
    his reply?

    Evan Platt, Dec 9, 2005
  6. Dave

    DC Guest

    Set your text to black on white? }:O) Just plonk it.

    DC, Dec 9, 2005
  7. Dave

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In Evan Platt spewed forth:
    Getting old fast, isn't it! Another for the loony bin...

    Toolman Tim, Dec 9, 2005
  8. Dave

    Daave Guest

    Annoying, isn't it?

    What do you suppose this is... some sort of unsuccessful attempt at
    spam?

    Dave

    Daave, Dec 9, 2005
  9. Explore your Main Menu. There is useful stuff there.

    In doing so you will find View/MessageBodyAs/PlainText.

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 10, 2005