    You have to do it using the telephone keypad, I've done it once before.

    Does anyone know how to do it please, before I contact AVM support?

    Cheers

    Jon, Apr 11, 2007

  2. try #83*hhmmddmmyyyy* to set-up date and time.

    another undocumented code:
    #84*ddmmyyyy* = setup public holliday (if you use the alarm clock function
    to wake you up on weekdays)

    rgds
    Philippe

    Philippe Deleye, Apr 11, 2007

  3. Jon

    Ivor Jones Guest

    On mine there's an option in Settings > System > Timezone. You can't set
    the actual time, but you can set the zone you're in, GMT or whatever. Mine
    seems to set itself automatically without any problems, I wonder why yours
    doesn't..?

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 11, 2007
  4. Jon

    Jon Guest

    declared for all the world to hear...
    I don't have a settings menu. I have overview, network, telephony,
    system, and help. There is no way of putting date and time through the
    web interface, nor am I able to specify an ntp server or anything.

    Bit of an oversight really.

    My device is the fritzbox fon ata 1020, running 11.04.01.

    Jon, Apr 11, 2007
  5. Jon

    Jon Guest

    declared for all the world to
    hear...
    Thank you Phillipe, that worked a treat.

    Jon, Apr 11, 2007
  6. Glad to hear ...
    I have a list (xls spreadsheet) with all supported (and unsupported)
    fitz-fon phone codes, which allow you to almost completely set-up FritzBoxes
    via a connected phone
    Unfortunately this newswgroup does not allow binaries, otherwise I would
    post the file here
    Philippe

    Philippe Deleye, Apr 11, 2007
  7. Jon

    Jon Guest

    declared for all the world to
    hear...
    If it's a small file, how about emailing it to me?

    jonparker at orange dot net

    Jon, Apr 11, 2007
  8. Jon

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Same here, if it's not too large I might find some webspace for it, unless
    anyone else can..?

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 11, 2007
  9. Jon

    Jon Guest

    Jon, Apr 12, 2007
  10. Jon

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Ivor Jones, Apr 12, 2007
  11. Jon

    alexd Guest

    Your friends at Sipgate, right? ;-)

    alexd, Apr 12, 2007
  12. Jon

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Well, almost..! He did do a lot of their website translation.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 12, 2007