    Services.exe
    Make sure that Services.exe can connect to Internet
    " help please...I'm clueless"

    Earl Costello, Sep 19, 2005

  2. Earl Costello

    Evan Platt Guest

    Operating system?
    Where is this error coming up?
    What firewall are you running?

    Evan Platt, Sep 19, 2005

  3. Services.exe in Windows\system32 is a legit and essential part of Windows.
    Services.exe anywhere else is suspicous to say the least. Do a search for
    services.exe, set the search options to look for hidden files and see where
    this services.exe resides.

    btb

    Bruce T. Berger, Sep 19, 2005
  4. Thanks for response....operating Windows98, the msge keeps popping up
    whereever....I click OK and the msge disappears...the problem doesnt
    'appear'to create problems but I'm concerned. I dont know anything
    about firewall.(I've deleted a Norton antivirus program.)

    Earl Costello, Sep 19, 2005