  1. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Jimchip Guest

    She ain't the only one.

    Jimchip, Jul 20, 2006

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Jimchip.

    Yeah, no worries. I've been using Usenet since 1995. It was my primary
    use for the internet when I first got my Demon account back then (on an
    Amiga too!) :)
    Easily done ;)

    Ponder, Jul 21, 2006

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Jimchip.

    That's true in here in abundance ;)

    Ponder, Jul 21, 2006
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    richard Guest

    Well duhhhh. Ever consider searching google for answers?
    Results 1 - 50 of about 2,600,000 for services.exe. (0.28 seconds

    Guess what? VIRUS!

    richard, Jul 21, 2006
  5. Duhhh back at ya, no it wasn't a virus.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 23, 2006
  6. What was it, Brian?

    I had a similar problem with taskmgr.exe because of a mouse driver. It
    was just weird.

    Rhonda Lea Kirk, Jul 23, 2006
  7. I think it is the hosts file, it did the same thing to me after a format
    and reinstall of windows, so I doctored the hosts and all seems to be
    behaving again.
    Only thing now is that mailwasher says there is no internet connection
    and can't make one.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 23, 2006