    tried to use the same ip as the 24/7 system.

    danke en avance

    :)

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 19, 2006

  2. well type msconfig in run and press enter click startup and which
    softwares are running when system starts uncheck those u dont want then
    right click on my computers click manage click services in services and
    application enable and disable some of the software u don't use then
    download RootkitRevealer.zip from sysinternals .com run it(it may take
    time more dan antivirus but let it do it's job it will scan 4 spywares
    and ad awares which others cant find and del them automatically, u can
    allso use norton speed disk to boost the performance of ur system
    availabe in norton system works) after it restare ur system it should
    help if not then u can allways come back 4 help

    distantgaurav, Jul 19, 2006

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Hey sheriff, stick the computer up your ass and choke on it.

    <g>

    Duane

    Duane Arnold, Jul 20, 2006
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Yes, you hope!

    Duane Arnold, Jul 20, 2006
  5. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Post you *ho* post. ;-)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 20, 2006
  6. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Fred Hall Guest

    Liar

    Fred Hall, Jul 20, 2006
  7. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Fred Hall Guest

    Fetch, boy.

    Fred Hall, Jul 20, 2006
  8. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Very good

    Duane Arnold, Jul 20, 2006
  9. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Duane Arnold Guest

    very good -- very good

    Duane Arnold, Jul 20, 2006
  10. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Hey, it's wonderful.

    Duane Arnold, Jul 20, 2006
  11. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Fred Hall Guest

    That's the best you can do, spanky?

    Fred Hall, Jul 20, 2006
  12. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Fred Hall Guest

    Try again, boy

    Fred Hall, Jul 20, 2006
  13. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Duane Arnold Guest

    It's been fun.

    Duane Arnold, Jul 20, 2006
  14. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Fred Hall Guest

    Coward

    Fred Hall, Jul 20, 2006
  15. I don't have an ass, and I can't be bothered to go to the coast and find
    a donkey.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 20, 2006
  16. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Well, in this case where you're looking for help, I'll make an exception
    so that I can stick it to you like you tried to do me, deputy/sheriff.

    If you're deep in the catacombs of a thread, you're nothing to me.

    Deputy/sheriff, you post on something that if you really had any serious
    expertise, you should be able to find. But instead you post looking for
    some brownie points you want to give out to someone. ;-)

    You can't even help yourself, deputy/sheriff. Maybe, you should make a
    post to solicited help from your girl K-Hen-Sheriff-Matt-Dillion. You
    can call her like this. Ms. Dillion, Ms. Dillion, Ms. Dillion I need
    some HELP. You can do it like Festus.

    You can choke on that computer *hard*.

    Duane

    Duane Arnold, Jul 20, 2006
  17. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Fred Hall Guest

    *snicker*

    Fred Hall, Jul 20, 2006
  18. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Jimchip.

    It's ok, I generally make one shot to speak my mind then ignore the
    bastards ;)

    Ponder, Jul 20, 2006
  19. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Rhonda Lea Kirk.

    That's not enough, she's already there!

    Ponder, Jul 20, 2006
  20. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Jimchip Guest

    I know. But USENET is for general reading by all so please don't take my
    post as directed, necessarily, at you...you merely provided me the
    opportunity to say something, so... thanks.

    I actually made a booboo with another one and accidently replied to the
    wrong message :)

    Jimchip, Jul 20, 2006