server to server communications behind CSS 11501

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Todd, Jan 6, 2006.

  1. Todd

    Todd Guest

    Greeting all,

    I have a pair of CSS's runnins in ASR mode right now. No issues that I
    know of at this point.

    I am moving in the direction of having mulitple servers located behind
    the CSS's talk with each other. The way that I understand it, I am
    going to need to configure some source groups. Is this correct? I
    added the configuration for source groups (as seen in config below), but
    I now get intermittant session drops to these same servers through the
    CSS. Why?

    Below are the relavent config statements that I used. Can anyone see
    any issues? (the relavent sections are currently not active, but
    imagine they are for the issues to arise.)

    Todd

    ************
    CSS-1
    ************

    circuit VLAN3

    ip address 192.168.2.8 255.255.255.0
    ip virtual-router 128 priority 110 preempt
    ip virtual-router 93 priority 120 preempt
    ip redundant-interface 93 192.168.2.10
    ip redundant-vip 128 192.168.2.129

    circuit VLAN5

    ip address 172.16.1.8 255.255.255.0
    ip virtual-router 95 priority 120 preempt
    ip redundant-interface 95 172.16.1.1

    !************************** SERVICES *************************

    service reports1
    ip address 172.16.1.122