    Or is it something technical in the computer?
    Should I do anything or just click Yes when the message comes up please?

    Geopelia

    geopelia, Apr 15, 2014

  2. geopelia

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Step one is "I click on this icon called..."
    Sounds to me like you only get this error when you do a certain and
    reproducible task. Tell us what that is so we know how to troubleshoot.

    Dave Taylor, Apr 16, 2014

  3. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    "Dave Taylor" wrote in message

    Step one is "I click on this icon called..."
    Sounds to me like you only get this error when you do a certain and
    reproducible task. Tell us what that is so we know how to troubleshoot.

    Thank you.

    I click the newsgroups icon.

    I get it when I use eternal-september, but not when I use aioe.
    Is there something wrong with eternal-september?

    I never got that message when I had XP. I've got Windows 7 now.

    I'll ask the computer man. There may be something incompatible in the
    computer.
    I just delete the notice and carry on. So far I haven't noticed any
    problems.

    Whenever I check the emails I get an error notice with a green bar where
    details should be.
    But the emails seem to be getting through all right.

    geopelia, Apr 17, 2014
  4. geopelia

    Enkidu Guest

    If you open up the eternal-september web page there is a notice, top
    right about this. It was caused by an update of the certificates as a
    result of the Heartbleed bug. There are instructions on updating the
    root certificate which your computer man could use.

    http://www.eternal-september.org/

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Apr 17, 2014
  5. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    "Enkidu" wrote in message
    If you open up the eternal-september web page there is a notice, top
    right about this. It was caused by an update of the certificates as a
    result of the Heartbleed bug. There are instructions on updating the
    root certificate which your computer man could use.

    http://www.eternal-september.org/

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Thank you. I'll get the computer man to do it, he's coming next week.
    Geopelia

    geopelia, Apr 17, 2014