    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Alright. Just had to make sure there. :p

    Silverstrand, Nov 15, 2005

  2. imported_Ian Cunningham

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Why go to the trouble of redoing something that already exists?

    Have a look at my sites for examples.

    http://www.infinity-customs.com
    http://www.na-open.org
    http://www.thepyrographer.com

    Submitting news for the front page is very simple, any registered user can do it. Also you could incorporate the forums with the front page so users who are registered to the forums are already registered to the main site and can contribute content on the fly. Also, php-nuke has a lot of other nice things you can incorporate, and users can have personal journals, like blogs, which would be good for say, worklogging.

    -Mike

    The Modfather, Nov 16, 2005