Server configuration

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by eldonate, Jun 7, 2011.

  1. eldonate

    eldonate

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello guys,

    I got a local network in my office, (2 pc 1 server) I am using an ethernet switcher and switcher is connected on the router (all PCs are sharing the same connection) in order all the PCs to have access to the internet. All i want now is to set up my server in order to remote connect there and get all my files.

    I forwarded the port 3389 to the IPv4 of the server but port is still closed...
    Actually i see that every port is closed. I am thinking about that switcher maybe blocks the whole thing but I dont know...

    Windows Firewall is disabled
    Router: Baudtec
    Ethernet switcher: Dlink
    OS: Windows Server 2008 Datacenter