    billyw Guest

    so there's a chance. a one in a million chance.. but a chance all the same

    well done

    billyw, Jul 16, 2004

  2. Sammy Serious

    billyw Guest

    oh dear...
    he be gone

    billyw, Jul 16, 2004

  3. Sammy Serious

    Brat® Guest

    *calls the coroner to be on alert*

    Brat®, Jul 16, 2004
  4. Sammy Serious

    Consultant Guest

    why thank you, though i must admit i am flattered, i am also straight.

    Consultant, Jul 16, 2004
  5. Sammy Serious

    Consultant Guest

    ouch baby, very ouch

    Consultant, Jul 16, 2004
  6. Sammy Serious

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jul 16, 2004
  7. Sammy Serious

    Jtyc Guest

    oh dear...
    I'm still in the building. It ain't over yet. My wiley charms may take
    awhile but in the end, it will all work out in my favor.

    Jtyc, Jul 16, 2004
  8. Sammy Serious

    Jtyc Guest

    SELECT * FROM menWHERE clue > 0
    Oh yeah... all the women... they are talking about me now.

    I'm in the door now!

    Jtyc, Jul 16, 2004
  9. Sammy Serious

    Jtyc Guest

    so there's a chance. a one in a million chance.. but a chance all the same

    Thank you.

    Jtyc, Jul 16, 2004
  10. Sammy Serious

    billyw Guest

    thats what i like.. a man that never gives up.. regardless of the odds

    billyw, Jul 16, 2004
  11. Sammy Serious

    Jtyc Guest

    thats what i like.. a man that never gives up.. regardless of the odds

    I learned that by being a Vikings fan...

    *sobs*

    Jtyc, Jul 16, 2004
  12. Sammy Serious

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Yeah. I got the memo. And I understand the policy. The problem is, I just
    forgot this time. And I've already taken care of it so it's not a problem
    anymore.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 16, 2004