    Well, someday, if I am blessed by you all, I, too, will aquire such
    status...until then, I'll have to keep driving the Ferrari....no trunk.
    :^(

    Worm, Jul 15, 2004

  2. Sammy Serious

    Neil Guest

    Now how am I going to get the canoe up the river?

    ....once again Jar you have left me without a paddle. If Kat were here
    she'd give me a good paddling, and I'd LIKE IT!

    Neil, Jul 15, 2004

  3. Sammy Serious

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Yes, that's it. Hold your breath. Excellent....

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 15, 2004
  4. Sammy Serious

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Actually, Frisbee said I could breath now.
    And I really wanted that lapel pin to add the collaction. ;-)

    TechGeekPro, Jul 15, 2004
  5. Sammy Serious

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Ohhh... that explains it.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 15, 2004
  6. Sammy Serious

    catwalker63 Guest

    Shhhhh

    That was supposed to be a secret!

    catwalker63, Jul 15, 2004
  7. Sammy Serious

    catwalker63 Guest

    ummmm

    no

    catwalker63, Jul 15, 2004
  8. Sammy Serious

    Jtyc Guest

    ummmm
    Well you at least considered it.

    Thanks!

    Jtyc, Jul 15, 2004
  9. Sammy Serious

    Consultant Guest

    ok hee hee

    Consultant, Jul 15, 2004
  10. Sammy Serious

    Consultant Guest

    team jtyc, DENIED

    Consultant, Jul 15, 2004
  11. Sammy Serious

    Jtyc Guest

    team jtyc, DENIED

    Yeahbut.. now I'm on her radar.

    oh yeah...

    Jtyc, Jul 15, 2004
  12. Sammy Serious

    catwalker63 Guest

    JTYC, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B.
    We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So
    if you could go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that
    would be terrific, OK?

    catwalker63, Jul 15, 2004
  13. Sammy Serious

    Kat Guest

    I wouldn't- If it came from Jar, it will arrive limp and moist. If it coems
    from Neil, it's much smaller than expected and doesn't have the energy
    required to move.

    Consultant, I cannot attest to.

    My 2 cents.

    kat

    Kat, Jul 16, 2004
  14. Sammy Serious

    catwalker63 Guest

    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    catwalker63, Jul 16, 2004
  15. Sammy Serious

    TechGeekPro Guest

    ROTFLMAO!!!

    BTW - Being the newly christened MCNGP that I am, I of course made a bee
    line to the private MCNGP site to take a gander at your pic. Let me just
    say, I hope that is really you because you look exactly how I imagined you
    while I was... uh... well... anyway I must say, you are hawt!!! You can
    recieve my package anytime. ;-)

    TechGeekPro, Jul 16, 2004
  16. Sammy Serious

    TechGeekPro Guest

    [whispering] I could set the building on fire.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 16, 2004
  17. Sammy Serious

    Kat Guest

    "TechGeekPro" whimpered
    You can
    Returned to Sender. Postage cost was exceeded for minuscule package.

    Please address issue with Jar, whose mail order experience may assist you
    with your ...problem.

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 16, 2004
  18. Sammy Serious

    Kat Guest

    Did you see the memo about this?

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 16, 2004
  19. Sammy Serious

    Kat Guest

    SELECT * FROM menWHERE clue > 0
    0 rows returned

    Classic, but true.

    Access Denied, JTYC. Got to make the grade.

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 16, 2004
  20. Sammy Serious

    billyw Guest