    Techie Guest

    only when it comes to you it seems, you know you really need to let go of
    shit or the tension will kill you.

    Techie, Jul 15, 2004

  2. Sammy Serious

    TechGeekPro Guest

    That's really funny. I figured you'd come back with some smart a$$ remark and
    I was going to tell you to lighten up and just have some fun. Ironic.
    Can't we all just get along!?

    TechGeekPro, Jul 15, 2004

  3. Sammy Serious

    Techie Guest

    Can't we all just get along!?
    Have I attacked you lately? Besides why would I attack a fellow MCNGP?

    Techie, Jul 15, 2004
  4. Sammy Serious

    TechGeekPro Guest

    No. Not lately.
    Good. Then I'll assume that we buried the hatchet.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 15, 2004
  5. Sammy Serious

    Worm Guest

    I didn't get a hatchet with my MCP...should I have?

    Worm, Jul 15, 2004
  6. Sammy Serious

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    No. Only with MCNGP. It's part of the welcome package. It's actually in the
    trunk of the car.

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 15, 2004
  7. Sammy Serious

    Consultant Guest

    its an mcngp thing

    Consultant, Jul 15, 2004
  8. Sammy Serious

    Techie Guest

    What the @#$#@ are you talking about?

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jul 15, 2004
  9. Sammy Serious

    Techie Guest

    I did long ago

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jul 15, 2004
  10. What's wrong with attackign a fellow MCNGP??? Hell, one
    of the prerequisites when I was inducted was to be able to
    flame and take flames...... Fris and I went at it for
    some time... back when he was on drugs... The englishman
    and I still go at it... a little conflict keeps things in
    perspective...

    duba$$ ;-)

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jul 15, 2004
  11. It seems that after running a rd /s/q on the folder
    yesterday un-cock-locked SOMETHING but did not delete the
    folder.

    So, I tried taking ownership again and it worked.

    This has happened to me several times.

    Not just on SAN/EVA. Fixed disks, you name it. I've seen
    folders lose all possible rights/perms and its just a big
    cock block.

    So, run an rd /s/q on the folder. The take ownership.

    Worked for me.

    Neil, you sound totally hip on the SAN EVA.

    I wish I was. Just getting into it.

    Techie - no hard feelings. Unless of course you feel a big
    hard one up your bou-toxx and scream for mama, me save you
    from uncertain gayness.

    Thanxxxx

    Sammy Panties, Jul 15, 2004
  12. Sammy Serious

    Consultant Guest

    you have to be able to hold your own

    Consultant, Jul 15, 2004
  13. Sammy Serious

    catwalker63 Guest

    Well, I'm not going to hold it for you!

    catwalker63, Jul 15, 2004
  14. Sammy Serious

    Neil Guest

    not much to learn once you've mastered the SAN Appliance that is out now...

    Neil, Jul 15, 2004
  15. Sammy Serious

    Techie Guest

    Its not my fault you can't take a joke fag. Of course your customers are
    taking a huge joke paying your bill.

    Techie, Jul 15, 2004
  16. Sammy Serious

    Jtyc Guest

    Well, I'm not going to hold it for you!

    Can I hold yours?

    Jtyc, Jul 15, 2004
  17. Sammy Serious

    Consultant Guest

    thats not what you said last night

    Consultant, Jul 15, 2004
  18. Sammy Serious

    JaR Guest

    Thanks. Filed away for future reference.

    *Splorf*

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 15, 2004
  19. Sammy Serious

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I'm still holding my breath for that fed-ex package. ;-)

    TechGeekPro, Jul 15, 2004
  20. Sammy Serious

    TechGeekPro Guest

    You mean you didn't get yours?