    open with..
    my computer in C: drive is changed to "folder" and NO apps work ATAL

    its totally screwed ! i really hop some one can hlp :

    waynep, Apr 3, 2005

  2. waynep

    DC Guest

    <sigh>

    [*]
    Score: =-9999

    }:O\

    DC, Apr 3, 2005

  3. waynep

    waynep Guest

    ? what mate

    waynep, Apr 3, 2005
  4. waynep

    trout Guest

    That means that he's filtering out messages originating from the
    website from which you are posting. In Usenet newsgroups, such as this
    one, many people take a dim view of websites like iamnotageek.com, that
    publish Usenet posts. Basically highjacking a forum and slapping it up
    on a website is rude and annoying. Often, people posting from such a
    site (and possibly unaware of where they are *actually* posting) will be
    ignored, if not abused. Also, a web interface is a clumsy way to read
    Usenet, anyway.

    trout, Apr 3, 2005