    linux generic 64-bit drivers,surely there must be ONE xp-64 bit driver
    somewhere i could try????Someone help me!
    Thanks ian...

    Guest, Feb 22, 2006

  2. Guest

    Rick Guest

    What are you wanting to use this with? I think it depends on the
    hardware whether you need a driver or not. I know there was a driver
    for the Palm serial-USB adapter, but none was required for my UPS when I
    bought a serial-USB cable for it.

    Rick, Feb 22, 2006

  3. Guest

    Marc Loiry Guest

    Marc Loiry, Feb 24, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for the info,lol,even though it past over my head at great speed!
    What i was trying to do was connect my wacom intuos graphics tablet (serial
    connecter) to a Belkin Adapter which in turn was meant to connect to the usb
    port on my pc.
    The wacom tablet works perfectly with its own 64 bit drivers when connected
    directly to my pc.But the belkin driver is not 64bit and belkin told me they
    wouldnt make a 64bit driver.
    The reasons why i wanted the adapter to work to increase the length between
    the tablet and pc,while also meaning i could simpley disconnect the adapter
    from pc if tablet not needed ,without blowing the port up!

    Guest, Mar 7, 2006