    MoBo: NForce3-A ATX Skt 754 has sockets for noth and both may be
    enable/disabled via BIOS.

    Thanks again folks

    Mr User, Jul 15, 2006

  2. Mr User

    doS Guest

    yes

    doS, Jul 15, 2006

  3. Mr User

    D.Mobster Guest

    If you can boot from a CD you can boot off of an EIDE harddrive. Most
    new MoBo's even support booting off of USB.

    -David

    http://inet.phpnet.us

    D.Mobster, Jul 15, 2006
  4. Mr User

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Yes, boot off USB is possible, but Windows won't boot off of a USB. (Just
    thought I'd toss that in there so the OP doesn't think he want's to try it.)

    Toolman Tim, Jul 15, 2006
  5. Mr User

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Sure - I do that. One drive (the SATA) has my working install of XP on it,
    the other (IDE) has Vista beta 2 on it. My BIOS allows me to select drives
    when booting, or of course, I could have set up a boot menu in Windows. (I
    didn't do the Windows boot menu because I didn't want Vista even TOUCHING my
    working install <g>!)

    Toolman Tim, Jul 15, 2006
  6. Mr User

    D.Mobster Guest

    Sorry, I assumed you had the competence for critical thinking. My
    bad... won't happen again. To add to the long list of yes's... Yes,
    new motherboard (Supporting Athlon, P4, est.) can use SATA, EIDE, USB,
    and FIREWIRE drives all.. at.. the.. same.. time...

    -Best
    David,

    http://inet.phpnet.us

    D.Mobster, Jul 15, 2006
  7. Mr User

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Was I talking to you? Huh? Huh?

    Freak.

    Toolman Tim, Jul 15, 2006
  8. Mr User

    D.Mobster Guest

    D.Mobster, Jul 17, 2006
  9. Mr User

    Top Guest

    Toolman Tim used his keyboard to write :
    Shame on you tim! You know he's challenged, remember that next time I'm
    sure you treat him better<g>.

    Top

    Top, Jul 18, 2006
  10. Mr User

    Toolman Tim Guest

    LOL!

    Toolman Tim, Jul 18, 2006
  11. Mr User

    Plato Guest

    Yes. Assuming the mother board has the resourses.

    Plato, Jul 19, 2006