    Has any one got a serial number for Flash mx 2004 please

    Many Thanks

    Kev

    Kevin Wallis, Sep 13, 2003

  2. Kevin Wallis

    Boomer Guest

    Kevin Wallis said:
    You can but it from Macromedia.

    Boomer, Sep 13, 2003

  3. Kevin Wallis

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer said:
    ....buy it....

    Boomer, Sep 13, 2003
  4. Kevin Wallis

    PJB Guest

    Macromedia have loads, I feel certain they'll let you have a
    spare one..

    P.

    PJB, Sep 13, 2003
  5. Kevin Wallis

    MoreSleeP Guest

    Do you know, you lot are all tossers, I'm sure all your software is legit,
    NOT.

    Kevin try http://astalavista.box.sk/

    :)

    MoreSleeP, Sep 13, 2003
  6. Kevin Wallis

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Sep 13, 2003
  7. Kevin Wallis

    Jim PKP Guest

    Isn't that illegal?

    Jim PKP, Sep 13, 2003
  8. Kevin Wallis

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Only thieves think everyone else is also a thief, it's a
    rather sad way to lamely try and justify their theft.

    -= Hawk =-, Sep 13, 2003
  9. Kevin Wallis

    °Mike° Guest

    Another thief, eh?

    °Mike°, Sep 13, 2003
  10. Kevin Wallis

    why? Guest

    Another thief perhaps. Doesn't give credit to those that wrote the
    software they use / rely on perhaps.
    It is actually. Costs lots of money though.

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Sep 13, 2003
  11. Kevin Wallis

    BIG NIGE Guest

    The answer to your question is YES, But if you think anyone on this
    newsgroup is going to give you theirs that they have paid for and risk
    possibly getting it cancelled then i suggest that you think again. There are
    plenty of other places you can try that will supply non legit codes and
    cracks.

    BIG NIGE, Sep 13, 2003
  12. Kevin Wallis

    Not Me Guest

    | Dear all Users
    |
    | Has any one got a serial number for Flash mx 2004 please
    |
    | Many Thanks
    |
    | Kev

    Yes.

    Not Me, Sep 14, 2003
  13. Kevin Wallis

    Jan Guest

    @ID-204939.news.uni-
    berlin.de>,
    says...

    | Dear all Users
    |
    | Has any one got a serial number for Flash mx 2004 please
    |
    | Many Thanks
    |
    | Kev

    Yes.

    Yes I have one. Why?

    Jan, Sep 14, 2003
  14. Kevin Wallis

    Diego Guest

    Kev and the rest of you looking for the Macromedia MX 2004 serials,
    Here's the real thing!! Activates all! Flash MX 2004 and Pro,
    Dreamweaver MX 2004 and Fireworks MX 2004... the awesome boys at
    PARADOX do it again...Just copy and replace the 2 dll´s to install
    dir.
    !!!This is not the halfass patch you can find at Kazaa, or from the
    other idiots with their stupid message... you know who you are!!!
    Diego

    Diego, Sep 22, 2003
  15. Kevin Wallis

    Diego Guest

    Diego, Sep 22, 2003
  16. Kevin Wallis

    Diego Guest

  17. Kevin Wallis

    jimbo_07

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi Kev
    This is Jim. Thought i would see if you would reply via this forum as you wont reply via your email address. Are you going to refund the money for the faulty phone i brought off you or not. Lets see if you reply to this

    jimbo_07, Oct 27, 2006
  18. Kevin Wallis

    df3c

    Joined: