    here, any help would be greatly appreciated, the card is the SATALin 3112
    Card.

    -Regards, Michael E. Washburn

    Michael Washburn, Aug 3, 2004

  2. Michael Washburn

    Ingeborg Guest

    Do you really need a dos driver? I would expect BIOS taking care for the
    dos compatibility. Have you tried accessing the drive from dos?

    Ingeborg, Aug 3, 2004

  3. The problem is that the recovery program that I am using (Lost and Found)
    doesn't recognize the drive.

    Michael Washburn, Aug 3, 2004
  4. Michael Washburn

    Scribner Guest

    Stupid question: Is the drive FAT or NTFS?

    Scribner, Aug 3, 2004
  5. NTFS, but again, the problem is that the drive itself is not detected, not
    even the partition..... just the drive...

    Michael Washburn, Aug 3, 2004