    drives are faster so using that for my files I assume would be the best way
    to go. I'm just not sure if I can use both drives together on the same
    system. Thanks for your help.

    Brad, Jan 3, 2004

  2. Brad

    Michael-NC Guest

    Yes.

    Michael-NC, Jan 4, 2004

  3. Brad

    George Guest

    Third day in a row...exact same question from the exact same poster. Your
    two previous postings of this question got a thread of responses. I would
    ask if you need help using your newsreader to follow a thread, however, if
    you do, you'd never see this either.

    George, Jan 4, 2004
  4. Brad

    Brad Guest

    Sorry. Some kind of glitch or something. I never was able to see that my
    first attempt was posted until after the second one. In the past I've had
    posts not show up and thought it happened again.

    Brad, Jan 5, 2004