    I also get the alarm led yellow.
    My question is: Does "Serial 0 is down" (no administratively keyword) mean
    that the WIC died? Thanks for your help.

    P, Jul 10, 2003

  2. P

    Hansang Bae Guest

    No. It means there's nothing plugged into it. Or that there is
    something seriously wrong with the ckt (because it will normally be
    up/down as opposed to down/down). Loop it up and have the telco test
    the ckt.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Jul 10, 2003

  3. P

    P Guest

    Thank you hsb. What does 'ckt' mean? P

    P, Jul 10, 2003
  4. :Thank you hsb. What does 'ckt' mean? P

    Circuit.

    Walter Roberson, Jul 10, 2003