    Anyone know if anything is in the pipeline?

    Cheers,

    Fred.

    Fred Finisterre, Oct 11, 2003

  2. Fred Finisterre

    Bigarbel Guest

    Have just spent a couple of days enjoying the 'Once Upon A Time In The West'
    Not sure about Special Editions, but I read that the 14 minutes that
    were previously available only as an extra on the last "The Good The
    Bad and The Ugly" DVD has been redubbed by Clint Eastwood and other
    surviving castmembers and has been reinserted. So I wouldn't be
    surprised to see this version showing up on a Special Edition DVD
    --

    --Bigarbel--

    Check out my recent edit:
    http://www.bigar.co.uk