    Is there a sequence in giving the exam?
    I mean can I give 526 first and 536 later??

    Thanks

    Abhishek, Jun 27, 2007

  2. Abhishek

    RomoR Guest

    Yes you can.

    RomoR, Jun 27, 2007

  3. Abhishek

    Ashwin Guest

    Hi Abhishek,

    Agreeing with RomoR - yes. I additionally wanted to comment how it worked
    out for me. I appeared for 536 and 528 (not 526, but I've reviewed the
    material for 526, so this comment applies, I think).

    I intentionally appeared for 536 first because there are parts in "later"
    tests like 526 that use the knowledge gained from the material 536 tests for.
    Think about it from a general perspective. 536 tests on the fundamental
    concepts, and 526 bases it's content upon fundamental concepts. I know this
    is certainly the case for 528.

    I think for me, the issue was as much to pass the test as to understand and
    internalize the concepts in the fundamentals content. After I did that,
    passing that test was simpler, and passing 528 came easier because I
    understood the material in 536.

    Good luck on the test - I hope you pass regardless of which order you take
    them in.

    Ashwin

    Ashwin, Jul 29, 2007