    mobo yet but getting close. no apparent problems as of now but for those who
    have had this prob in the past, how long roughly do i have b4 I'm doomed to
    getting a new mobo?

    E_\\_¼__½__¾__F, Sep 3, 2003

  2. E_\\_¼__½__¾__F

    Boomer.. Guest

    Can't tell you much, but someone will be along shortly to offer advice. In
    the meantime, you might like to look for earlier posts on the same subject.
    And as for posting, whatever you do, don't post in HTML. And if you want to
    post test messages, please use a TEST group.

    alt.test --------------------------------->
    misc.test ------------------------------>
    za.test --------------------------------->

    The purpose of test newsgroups is to allow users to test
    their news software and servers without annoying others.

    FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html

    Thank You :)

    Boomer.., Sep 3, 2003

  3. -And as for posting, whatever you do, don't post in HTML. And if you want to
    -post test messages, please use a TEST group.
    -_
    -alt.test --------------------------------->
    -misc.test ------------------------------>
    -za.test --------------------------------->
    -
    -The purpose of test newsgroups is to allow users to test
    -their news software and servers without annoying others.
    -
    -FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html
    -
    -Thank You :)
    -

    I know the routine as I do the purpose of newsgroups, not testing, no html
    and scrolling through the threads I dont see any related subjects (please
    point them out if I've overlooked).. so why was this part of your reply?

    E_\\_¼__½__¾__F, Sep 3, 2003
  4. E_\\_¼__½__¾__F

    Boomer.. Guest

    I didn't reply. I am being trolled. To avoid confusion, please ignore all
    messages from me.

    Boomer.., Sep 3, 2003
  5. E_\\_¼__½__¾__F

    Boomer :) Guest

    E_\_¼__½__¾__F said:

    [snip]
    Looks like you replied to a troll.

    This (below) is not me:

    From: "Boomer.." <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Re: Sentenced to death?
    Date: 3 Sep 2003 04:46:47 +0200

    Boomer :), Sep 3, 2003
  6. Thanx boomer.. lotsa trolling going around lately :-\

    E_\\_¼__½__¾__F, Sep 3, 2003
  7. E_\\_¼__½__¾__F

    Boomer :) Guest

    That's what I said.

    Boomer :), Sep 3, 2003
  8. E_\\_¼__½__¾__F

    Greg M Guest

    The widdle person replying to you is assuming the identity of a
    respected poster.

    Greg M, Sep 3, 2003
  9. E_\\_¼__½__¾__F

    Boomer :) Guest

    Yes. I see it's already picked up the change :(

    Boomer :), Sep 3, 2003
  10. E_\\_¼__½__¾__F

    Boomer :) Guest

    E_\_¼__½__¾__F said:
    You're welcome.

    Sorry s/h/it has to spoil the group but thats his ugly nature. :(

    Boomer :), Sep 3, 2003
  11. E_\\_¼__½__¾__F

    Greg M, Sep 3, 2003
  12. E_\\_¼__½__¾__F

    Greg M, Sep 3, 2003
  13. E_\\_¼__½__¾__F

    Boomer :) :) Guest

    Boomer :) said:
    ^ ^ ^ ^
    Gilgamesh-frogadmin Not me.

    Boomer :) :), Sep 3, 2003
  14. E_\\_¼__½__¾__F

    Boomer :-))) Guest

    <Smooch> ;)

    Boomer :-))), Sep 3, 2003
  15. E_\\_¼__½__¾__F

    Boomer :) :) Guest

    You morph more than the troll does.

    Boomer :) :), Sep 3, 2003
  16. E_\\_¼__½__¾__F

    Boomer ;-) Guest

    Greg M said:

    TROLL

    From: Greg M <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Date: 3 Sep 2003 05:21:50 +0200

    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    Gilgamesh-frogadmin.yi.org!not-for-mail

    Boomer ;-), Sep 3, 2003
  17. E_\\_¼__½__¾__F

    Boomer :) Guest

    Greg M said:

    TROLL

    From: Greg M <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Date: 3 Sep 2003 05:21:50 +0200

    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    Gilgamesh-frogadmin.yi.org!

    Boomer :), Sep 3, 2003
  18. "Ha. It would take a whole lot more than the likes of s/h/it to get me
    down."

    Boomer :-\)\)\), Sep 3, 2003
  19. E_\\_¼__½__¾__F

    Boomer ;-) Guest