    arrow. What does this arrow in the sent mail folder stand for?

    Thanks
    Max

    Max, Sep 12, 2004

  2. Max

    --BRIAN-- Guest

    Sent out?

    --BRIAN--, Sep 12, 2004

  3. Max

    First Last Guest

    looks like it's just the design of the icon

    First Last, Sep 12, 2004
  4. Max

    Max Guest

    OK, thanks...I just got Thunderbird and was checking out all the bells
    and whistles. I didn't notice that arrow at first and thought I had
    clicked on something while looking at all the options and preferences.

    Max

    Max, Sep 12, 2004
  5. Max

    --BRIAN-- Guest

    You thought the icon changed because you did something? Change the
    theme and you'll see the icon change as a result of something you did.

    Please don't top-post. See how confusing this is now.

    --BRIAN--, Sep 12, 2004