    the comp to put 'em there....any ideas folks.(if Slumpys reading this...is
    it owt to do with the fact I get that SHLWAPI.DLL error message
    sometimes??).....All help is well appreciated......FRED C

    fredcromer, Apr 29, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    °Mike° Guest

    It's interesting you noted a shlwapi.dll error, but
    as an aside. That may have something to do with
    the problem; your folder .dbx files may also be
    damaged. Back up any messages you wish to keep,
    close OE and rename your .dbx files. Reopen OE
    and new .dbx files will be created. Note that you
    may have to recreate any folder structures.

    And PLEASE turn off the broken AVG signature.

    <Snip broken AVG signature.>

    °Mike°, Apr 29, 2004