    [​IMG]
    Why do most high end companies that deal with sound have those hard to pronounce, and even harder to spell names; For high end audio equipment-- Bang and Olufsen, high end speakers—Klipsch, and high end headphones—Sennheiser. Today we take a look at Sennheiser’s high end gaming headset, the Sennheiser PC 155 USB. I before E, except after C? Not if your name is Sennheiser, and you make the worlds best headphones.
    Article Link: http://www.boxgods.com/dept/hardware/index.php?Action=Article&ID=147

    Silverstrand, Jun 20, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have this set at home and i'm really really satisfied with it. I'm using it mainly for voice chats and when playing games. But, since most of the time I'm working as a Techincal Writer, at work, I'm using Beyerdynamic DTX700, to listen to music, while I'm writing documents.
    Anyway, the Sennheiser PC155 is a really great choise, for people who want good quality headphones, that suit both for games and for conference call and/or voice chats.

    zachig, Jun 26, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    They make awesome headphones... at every lan i tell people to turn off there speakers!, but then i find they have a pair of Sennheiser's :D

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005