    context menu in xp corp?

    Thanks
    Terry

    Terry, Feb 7, 2008

  2. Terry

    VanguardLH Guest

    in message

    "xp corp"
    Uh huh. That says you "acquired" a Corporate Edition of Windows XP.
    No such version. Someone sliced out a license from a volume licensed
    version and sold it off which is illegal. All licenses within a
    volume license are to be retained within the organization that
    purchased the volume license. So you bought or otherwise acquired an
    illegal version.

    VanguardLH, Feb 8, 2008

  3. Terry

    doS Guest

    evidently the sendto dumbass replies works...

    doS, Feb 8, 2008
  4. Terry

    G. Morgan Guest

    Paste the following between the lines in notepad and name it 'sento.reg' , then
    double click it to run it.

    ---------------

    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AllFilesystemObjects\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Send To]
    @="{7BA4C740-9E81-11CF-99D3-00AA004AE837}"

    G. Morgan, Feb 8, 2008
  5. Terry

    Terry Guest

    Just to satisfy your evil thoughts, I'm doing this at work.

    Terry, Feb 8, 2008
  6. Terry

    Terry Guest

    thank you, you are a gentleman

    Terry

    Terry, Feb 8, 2008
  7. Terry

    VanguardLH Guest

    in message

    From your headers:

    Surely how a company wants to identify themself, uh huh.

    From a Gartner report of anti-virus market shares with Symantec
    (53.6%), McAfee (18.8%), Trend (13.8%), Panda (3.2%), and CA (2.2%)
    occupying 91.6% of that market, and with Avast relegated to sharing
    the "other" category of 8.5% (so Avast's penetration is something less
    than that), more likely this is a consumer host using Avast free.

    Sure you doing this from work, uh huh. That's why you didn't bother
    to ask your own IT folks to correct the problem, or have them issue
    one of their trouble tickets with Microsoft, or they didn't bother to
    first search Microsoft's support knowledgebase, like reading the
    article at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/203915/en-us (which was
    what Morgan had you do via a .reg file), or check Kelly's Korner
    (http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_s.htm), or post into the MVP
    mailing list for help, or just Google for it. Some pretty dumb IT
    folks you have at work.

    VanguardLH, Feb 8, 2008
  8. Terry

    Terry Guest

    Ahhhh, they warned me about feeding trolls and I just didn't listen,
    sorry.

    Terry, Feb 8, 2008