    partial IPs, but would like to know if I can, for example, just enter
    ".tw" or ".kr" to have those CCTLDs blocked. If not, where can I find a
    list of CCTLDs with their IP ranges?

    Max Quordlepleen, Jul 28, 2003

  2. Yes, Max. In your access.db, the entry need to look like:

    domain REJECT (Note the _lack_ of full-stop.)
    Just a FYI: Individual entries on IANA's Root-Zone page are hot-linked
    to info including NS IP addresses, but where a high percentage of a
    country's domains are hosted outside of that country's IP ranges, I
    can't see you filtering for TLD by IP alone.

    HTH ;o)

    --

    "It's amazing I won. I was running against
    peace, prosperity, and incumbency."

    Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Jul 28, 2003

  3. Max Quordlepleen

    Jimchip Guest

    There are all sorts of approaches. It sounds like you just want to know
    who is keeping/distributing an appropriate blocklist?

    http://blackholes.us/

    When I fiddle with this stuff, I usually start at SPEWS snd work out
    from 'there': http://www.spews.org/

    Jimchip, Jul 28, 2003
  4. Max Quordlepleen, Jul 28, 2003