    Does anyone know how I can restore this finction?

    Thanks a lot

    Ian

    Ian Roberts, Sep 21, 2003

  2. Ian Roberts

    Basiltoo Guest

    Try right clicking selected file(s) > Send To > Mail recipient.

    Basiltoo, Sep 21, 2003

  3. Ian Roberts

    Ian Roberts Guest

    OK I just found a fix for this from an old message in
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos.

    All credits to John Inzer

    thought anyone else with this problem would like to know....

    Ian I^)

    Try this:

    go to...Start / Run and type:

    "REGSVR32 SHIMGVW.DLL"
    (without the quotes)(Yes, there's
    a space between 2 and S)

    Click...OK.

    John Inzer
    Picture It! MVP

    Ian Roberts, Sep 21, 2003
  4. Ian Roberts

    Tom Guest

    PS5 as the default reader for JPEG files instead of the default photo
    program that came with my computer. When I "unset" Roxio as the default, I
    got the query box back.

    Tom, Sep 21, 2003