    any other.

    Many Thanks

    Steve

    Steve, Feb 26, 2004

  2. Steve

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Steve said:
    What's wrong with good, old fashioned, plain text?

    Brian H¹©, Feb 26, 2004

  3. Steve

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Steve posted ...
    If it's just a list with prices and no pics or fancy fonts etc, then I'd use
    plain text .. ;)

    Alternatively for cross-platform compatibility and full multimedia brochures
    etc, then I'd use Adobe's pdf format .. though it is relatively expensive ..
    ;)

    Paul - xxx, Feb 26, 2004
  4. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Paul

    Plain text ?? Email plain text is that what you mean...........
    Steve

    Steve, Feb 26, 2004
  5. Steve

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Steve posted ...
    Yup .. ;)

    Or produce the list in whichever word processor you use and cut 'n paste to
    your email application, but send as plain text. Be aware, though, that
    customers..

    Paul - xxx, Feb 26, 2004
  6. Steve

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Steve said:
    Notepad and Wordpad are plain text.
    But you could always create it with either of those then cut/paste into the
    message body of your e-mail if you want.

    Brian H¹©, Feb 26, 2004
  7. Steve

    Steve Guest

    cheers Paul

    I did actually try that the last time I sent out a list, unfortuanely I
    found that because people view the email pane is different sizes it didnt
    come out is any neat order....

    Steve

    Steve, Feb 26, 2004
  8. Steve

    trout Guest

    It shouldn't be a problem is you have your email plain-text settings
    at a line-wrap of around seventy or less.

    trout, Feb 26, 2004
  9. Steve

    Bob_R Guest

    Steve,
    'Paul - xxx' suggested Adobe PDF format and I'll second that. There are some
    inexpensive PDF creator programs that act like printer drivers. Use your
    word processor and select the PDF driver the same way you would select a
    different printer or a fax/modem etc.
    I think you can find a list on the PCMagazine web site
    <http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,4149,1190601,00.asp>, they did a review on
    them about a year ago.
    Or for very low volume of printing, use Adobe's free trial here
    https://createpdf.adobe.com/index.pl/3729009612.68287?BP=IE.
    hth,
    Bob

    Bob_R, Feb 27, 2004
  10. As the title says really, I have a stock list that I need to send to 53
    If you are talking about email the list it is easier to do plain text

    But even better would be put the price list up on a webpage and the just
    email the link to the people that have asker for it...

    But thats just me...

    FORT Freeware: http://freeware.quantum.2ya.com

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

    Bebop & Rocksteady, Feb 27, 2004
  11.
    SILVESTRINI BRUNO, Feb 27, 2004
  12. Howdy!

    Well, Acrobat is about 300USD.

    PDF995 is ... well, 9.95USD.

    And, if you don't mind the ad, you can use it for free.

    Find it at http://www.pdf995.com .

    Also, if you run OpenOffice 1.1.0 or above, you get "Save as PDF"

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Feb 29, 2004
  13. Steve

    Dan Shea Guest