    I am trying to send attached jpg files to my friens using a mac os 8 and
    aol4 but she dowsn't seemto be able to open them. Does anyone know what I
    should be doing? thanks

    ellen, Feb 19, 2004

  2. ellen

    DE Guest

    If AOL4 is as old for the Mac as it would be for the PC, it may simply be
    unable to display a newer JPG file such as one from a digital camera.

    Tell her to save the attachment to the email & then open it in a newer
    program that can handle the graphics format, or else update her AOL software.

    -- DE

    DE, Feb 21, 2004

  3.
    Misa Mirkovic, Feb 21, 2004