    never received.

    I then opened Outlook Express to find 23 messages in there. Why are they
    coming here and not to my freeserve account on the freeserve website.

    Sharon Thewsey, Mar 6, 2004

  2. Sharon Thewsey

    Plato Guest

    Sharon Thewsey wrote:

    > I then opened Outlook Express to find 23 messages in there. Why are they
    > coming here and not to my freeserve account on the freeserve website.

    Which messages are you receiving?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Mar 6, 2004

  3. Sharon Thewsey

    gb Guest

    From what you are saying, it sounds like OE has downloaded them first, which
    would explain why they are not showing on the website.

    gb, Mar 6, 2004
  4. I get the odd one or two from luckysurf etc but no personal ones.

    I cannot send emails wither unless I send them through Outlook.

    Sharon Thewsey, Mar 6, 2004
  5. Any ideas how to stop this so I can access them from other computers too?

    "gb" <> wrote in message
    > From what you are saying, it sounds like OE has downloaded them first,

    which

    Sharon Thewsey, Mar 6, 2004
  6. Sharon Thewsey

    gb Guest

    Other than not opening OE at all, there are 2 options I can think of.

    (1) Remove your email account details from OE (go to Tools/Accounts/Mail)
    (2) Go to Tools/Accounts/Mail, select Properties, then click the Advanced
    tab. At the bottom, click 'Leave a copy of messages on server'. This means
    that if you do download mail to OE, a copy still remains on the server, so
    you will still be able to read your mail through your web-based facility.
    There are two additional options you can set, which are self-explanatory.
    Repeat this process for as mail email accounts that you have.

    Thanks

    gb

    | Any ideas how to stop this so I can access them from other computers too?
    |
    | "gb" <> wrote in message
    | > From what you are saying, it sounds like OE has downloaded them first,
    | which
    | > would explain why they are not showing on the website.
    | >
    | > "Sharon Thewsey" <> wrote in message
    | > | Over the past few days I have not been receiving most of my emails
    which
    | > | know have been sent.
    | > |
    | > | I cannot send any either. FSmail shows they have been sent but they
    are
    | > | never received.
    | > |

    gb, Mar 6, 2004