    fax?

    If so, how can it be achieved. Do I need some special software or anything?

    TIA.

    NDB, Jan 28, 2005

  2. NDB

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    winfax (or whatever software you google up)
    and a fax/modem

    or have them fax it to the closest kinko's center around your neigborhood

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Jan 28, 2005

  3. NDB

    Muppet Guest

    https://www.efax.com/en/efax/twa/signupFree
    Try this...

    Muppet, Jan 28, 2005
  4. NDB

    Vanguard Guest

    We are supposed to GUESS what operating system you use or, if it is
    Windows, WHICH version of Windows? Windows 2000/XP has a Fax Service
    that you can use to send and receive faxes provided you have a
    fax-capable analog modem. Start -> Programs -> Accessories ->
    Communications.

    I prefer not to have the Fax Service answer all my incoming telephone
    calls and I'm not going to pay for a separate phone line just for faxing
    which I do maybe once a year. The only time I get stuck faxing is with
    the government since everyone else has gone to e-mail. Instead I use
    the free eFax service to receiving inbound faxes via e-mail and I use
    the Fax Service to send outbound faxes using my data/fax modem. Don't
    bother installing any of the eFax software. You won't need it.

    Start -> Help and Support
    Search on "fax".

    Vanguard, Jan 28, 2005
  5. news.dsl.pipex.com, Jan 28, 2005
  6. Many thanks. Unfortunately, I only have an ADSL modem.

    news.dsl.pipex.com, Jan 28, 2005