    this so that I use Outlook Express. How do I alter it so it does this?
    Thanks in advance.
    Baglady.

    baglady, Apr 16, 2007

    terry smith, Apr 16, 2007

    Evan Platt, Apr 16, 2007

    whosbest54, Apr 17, 2007

    <sigh> - NTL.....

    Gordon, Apr 17, 2007
  6. baglady

    baglady Guest

    baglady, Apr 17, 2007
  7. baglady

    Mike Easter Guest

    baglady wrote:

    It appears that you are using IE7 as your browser for your googlegroups
    interface to this group.
    In my IE6 Tools/ Internet Options/ Programs/ Email - the menu gives me
    the choices Hotmail and Outlook Express.

    How is that configured in your IE7?

    Here's what MS sez http://www.winxptutor.com/defmail.htm How do I
    change my default e-mail client?

    Here's some other stuff a MS MVP sez
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/sendtomail.htm Send To Mail Recipient option
    does nothing

    You can also make changes in the Windows/SendTo folder

    Mike Easter, Apr 17, 2007
  8. baglady

    baglady Guest

    Thanks Mike. I don't seem to have a `send to' folder (which is very
    strange). Also my `tools/Internet options/programs/e-mail is set to
    `outlook express'. This is my problem you see, I don't know where else
    to make further changes. What else can you think of?...many thanks.

    baglady, Apr 17, 2007