    difference but cannot see any. it's not life or death but it's bloody
    annoying. does anyone know a solution?

    Paul

    paul.bennett, Jul 30, 2003

  2. paul.bennett

    Geoff Guest

    I know it may be obvious, but are you sure there is anything to upload or
    download. If there isn't, then it will only flash very briefly. Also check
    again the "Read" tab under "Options" and make sure that the same boxes are
    ticked or unticked the same as your wifes. Anyway, assuming that this isn't
    the cause, try going to www.tomsterdam.com it is a website that specializes
    in OE

    Geoff.

    Geoff, Jul 30, 2003