    This is just the tip of the iceberg however. In the next few years up to 15
    million Jobs will be leaving with us acording to the OECD.

    So long Suckers....

    Vendicar Decarian, Jun 30, 2004

  2. As I was saying, I am not the only person leaving the Fascist state of
    America for countries that are more free and more democratic, tens of
    thousands are before me and are following me.

    Vendicar Decarian, Jun 30, 2004

  3. What is this fixation Lap Dog has with "beating off". I'm beginning to
    wonder if his Usenet Fixation with "beating off" doesn't also extend into
    his real life.

    Vendicar Decarian, Jun 30, 2004
  4. You know what they say....

    Infinite regression comes before regression.

    Vendicar Decarian, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Certainly that would be the kind of headline to expect of Bush Supporters
    continue to ruin the U.S. media.

    People say such harsh things when they are envious and jealous.

    So long suckers....

    Vendicar Decarian, Jun 30, 2004
  6. Ron Hunter

    bob Guest

    You aren't gone already? Sheesh. You've been talking about it for more
    than six months. Are you hoping someone is going to beg you to stay?
    Ah, are you heading to India?
    One less mentally ill person in America!

    bob, Jun 30, 2004
  7. Ron Hunter

    bob Guest

    You are a prime example of regression. Of course, I'm assuming that
    you were once whole. I could be wrong.

    bob, Jun 30, 2004
  8. Ron Hunter

    bob Guest

    You think about others beating off a lot, don't you.

    bob, Jun 30, 2004
  9. What is this fixation RepubliKKKans have with being "beating off". I'm
    beginning to
    wonder if his Usenet Fixation with being "beating off" doesn't also extend
    into
    their real lives.

    Watching Republicans die in Iraq is pure joy.

    Vendicar Decarian, Jun 30, 2004
  10. No, That's where about half of those 15 million jobs are going.

    And oh, did I mention the 150 billion a year being given to China and Japan
    by the U.S. treasury dept in intereste payments?

    So long Suckers....

    Vendicar Decarian, Jun 30, 2004
  11. Ron Hunter

    Tom Guest

    We gave peace a chance and they knocked down the World Trade Center.
    Time to give war a chance dude.

    Tom, Jun 30, 2004
  12. Ron Hunter

    John Griffin Guest

    [ After the shithead said he was going to "Cern." ]
    BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Ask me if I'm sorry I helped you embarrass
    yourself, dullard.

    John Griffin, Jun 30, 2004
  13. Dumb as a brick Bob, is a typical fascist who asserts that freedom is
    regressive, and by implication, slavery is progressive.

    Thanx for the reminder of what you stand for Dumb as a brick Bob.

    Vendicar Decarian, Jun 30, 2004
  14. So tell us Mr Griffin, does the solution lie with strings in manifold(11) or
    is it a solution of a 5 dimentional soliton field?

    I await your response with laughter...

    Vendicar Decarian, Jun 30, 2004
  15. You appear to have regressed about as far as you can. You can stop
    now.
    --
    V.G.

    Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
    "I wanted a car I could run down pedestrians with. But one with a comfy ride, like a sofa on wheels." - Father Haskell

    "No doubt about it, 9-11 was orchestrated by Lockheed." - *lexa 'connects the dots' ()
    (This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

    Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.

    Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy), Jun 30, 2004
  16. Nothing but an avoidance of the question....

    bahahahahahahahah.... What a complete and utter moron.

    Vendicar Decarian, Jun 30, 2004
  17. Ron Hunter

    Mike Russell Guest

    Nader has the right to run for president, but that doesn't mean it's right
    *for* him to run.

    I'd like to see a reformed election procedure where you could vote your
    priorities - for example Nader 1, Kerry 2. If your first choice does not
    win, your vote goes to the next candidate on the list, and so forth.

    Mike Russell, Jun 30, 2004
  18. Ron Hunter

    Phil Wheeler Guest

    Won't happen. Constitutional ammendment required.

    Phil Wheeler, Jun 30, 2004
  19. Ron Hunter

    John Griffin Guest

    What the hell could make it not right?!

    I've heard lots of Democrats making stupid derogatory comments about Nader
    for running. Damn, why do Democrats show such disrespect for the
    constitution? (Yeah, I know...they do, but they're preparing an excuse in
    case Bush wins by a narrow margin again.

    John Griffin, Jun 30, 2004
  20. Ron Hunter

    Mike Russell Guest

    Putting Bush in the Whitehouse could, and did, make it not right.
    Because we honestly believe the Kerry will make a good president, and that
    Nader will take votes away from Kerry in a close race. We saw this happen
    with Gore. We don't want 4 more years of Bush.

    I notice you didn't respond to this - try and play ball here.

    Mike Russell, Jul 1, 2004