    it says "On DVD And VHS November 2004."

    If anyone is interested I could post a few scans of this
    ad online. Let me know.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Jun 2, 2004

  2. Grand Inquisitor, Jun 2, 2004

  3. That's it Grand Inquisitor I'm sick and tired of this crap!
    Now someone hit my music....
    Sadly it does not.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Jun 3, 2004
  4. Maybe it'll be a ring! I'd get it then.

    --
    "I like the cover: 'DON'T PANIC.' It's the first sensible thing I've
    heard all day."

    Grand Inquisitor

    Grand Inquisitor, Jun 3, 2004
  5. Brian The Demolition Man Little

    Black Locust Guest

    WTF? Elf doesn't come out on DVD until November? Isn't that a full year
    after it's original theatrical release?

    Black Locust, Jun 7, 2004