    worth selling if I consider the cost of packing and shipping.. I would
    appreciate your advice.

    Greensky

    Guest, Jan 17, 2008

  2. Try 1/2-Price Books (or a local used book store)

    http://www.halfpricebooks.com/

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 17, 2008

  3. Guest

    PAJ Guest

    I donate all mine to my local Oxfam book store.

    PAJ, Jan 17, 2008
  4. Although I have never sold a book in my life - they are definitely worth
    keeping! - if you are desperate I would try Craig's List.

    Mitch Garvis, MCT, Jan 17, 2008
  5. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    They sell books *AND* hookers on craigslist?! Wow, that Craig sure is one
    clever guy. It's like he made the site for MCSE students!

    Briscobar, Jan 17, 2008
  6. Just for you Brisco I decided to post a set of books (that I have two of) on
    Craig's List today... under Hookers :)

    Mitch Garvis, MCT, Jan 18, 2008
  7. My books prefer to be on top, but to each their own!

    Red Swingline Stapler, Jan 18, 2008