Selling Routes Lebanon Premium CLI and Pakistan Premium CLI:

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Lubna Mahar, Nov 4, 2010.

  1. Lubna Mahar

    Lubna Mahar Guest

    Hello

    We are offering stable and high quality routes which mentioned below:

    Destination Dial Code
    Lebanon Proper 961
    Lebanon Mobile 9613
    Lebanon Mobile 96170
    Lebanon Mobile 96171
    Lebanon Mobile 96176
    Pakistan 92
    Pakistan Mobile 923

    "Now Easy Western Union Quick Pay/ PayPal/ Escrow Payment Option also
    Available with Online CDRâ€

    Billing: 1/1
    Payment Terms: Prepay.

    Please send us your target rates and volumes of these destinations. For
    further details please contact the undersigned.

    Regards,

    Lubna Mahar
    Breezecom
    MSN or Email:
    www.breezecom.ae

    Lubna Mahar
    Assistant Manager - Business Development

    www.breezecom.ae

    Lubna Mahar, Nov 4, 2010