Selling Routes Lebanon Premium CLI and Iran Premium CLI:

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Lubna Mahar, Nov 23, 2010.

  1. Lubna Mahar

    Lubna Mahar Guest

    Hello

    We are offering stable and high quality routes which mentioned below:

    • Iran (Premium CLI)
    • Lebanon (Premium)

    "Now Easy Western Union Quick Pay/ PayPal/ Escrow Payment Option also
    Available with Online CDRâ€

    Billing: 1/1
    Payment Terms: Prepay.

    Please send us your target rates and volumes of these destinations. For
    further details please contact the undersigned.

    Regards,

    Lubna Mahar
    Breezecom
    MSN or Email:
    www.breezecom.ae

    Lubna Mahar
    Assistant Manager - Business Development

    www.breezecom.ae

    | http://forums.cabling-design.com/ |
    | *** a better way to USENET *** |
    | no-spam Web and RSS interface to your favorite newsgroup |
    | comp.dcom.voice-over-ip - 8236 messages and counting! |

    Lubna Mahar, Nov 23, 2010