Selling Routes for 'Bangladesh, Iran, Egypt, India'

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Lubna Mahar, Jul 27, 2010.

  1. Lubna Mahar

    Lubna Mahar Guest

    Hello

    We are offering stable and high quality routes which mentioned below:

    • Bangladesh-Premium CLI (ASR 45%, ACD 7-8 mins)
    • Iran - Premium CLI (ASR 40%, ACD 7-8 mins)
    • Egypt - Premium Non CLI (ASR 50%, ACD 7-8 mins)
    • India - Premium CLI (ASR 60%, ACD 12 mins)

    "Now Easy Western Union Quick Pay/ PayPal/ Escrow Payment Option also
    Available with Online CDRâ€

    Billing: 1/1
    Payment Terms: Prepay.

    Please send us your target rates and volumes of these destinations. For
    further details please contact the undersigned.

    Regards,

    Lubna Mahar
    Breezecom
    MSN 0r Email:

    Lubna Mahar
    Assistant Manager - Business Development

    www.breezecom.ae

    Lubna Mahar, Jul 27, 2010