Selling Routes Bangladesh CLI (White)

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Lubna Mahar, Sep 8, 2010.

  1. Lubna Mahar

    Lubna Mahar Guest

    Hello

    We are offering stable and high quality routes which mentioned below:

    • Bangladesh – Premium CLI

    "Now Easy Western Union Quick Pay/ PayPal/ Escrow Payment Option also
    Available with Online CDRâ€

    Billing: 1/1
    Payment Terms: Prepay.

    Please send us your target rates and volumes of these destinations. For
    further details please contact the undersigned.

    Regards,

    Lubna Mahar
    Breezecom
    MSN or Email:
    www.breezecom.ae

    Lubna Mahar
    Assistant Manager - Business Development

    www.breezecom.ae

    Lubna Mahar, Sep 8, 2010