selling photos online

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by HotTorrent, Nov 2, 2005.

  1. HotTorrent

    HotTorrent Guest

    We know there are so many excellent photographers out there taking
    awesome photos. The quality and resolution of digicams are also getting
    higher and higher. Anyone with such a digicam can capture awesome
    photos at the right time and place too. If you happen to have these
    photos, you are invited to share and sell them at a new web site
    (http://www.hottorrent.com) we are beta testing now.

    A few notable features of the site are:
    * prepaid royalty payment
    * instant payment with highest revenue share
    * customizable download price for each individual photo
    * special Pay-Per-View albums with customizable viewing fees
    * blogging and social networking features to earn extras
    * powerful viral many-to-many reselling system
    * quick review and approval process

    See http://www.hottorrent.com/?mode=contentpartners for more
    information.
    See sample account at http://www.hottorrent.com/paynie
    Enjoy my point-and-shoot of 100 Hot Halloween Pix from San Francisco at
    http://www.hottorrent.com/andy/albums/663/ :)

    Your feedback and comments are always welcome. Feel free to get in
    touch with me if you have any questions.

    Andy

    HotTorrent, Nov 2, 2005

  2. HotTorrent

    Jem Raid Guest

    Dear Andy,

    The site looks more like a blog and comment rather than somewhere buyers can
    look for images.

    Merely my first impression of course, it may change.

    Jem

    Jem Raid, Nov 2, 2005

  3. HotTorrent

    HotTorrent Guest

    Hi Jem,

    Thanks for the feedback. You are right. HotTorrent is not a stockphoto
    web site per se. It is a lifestyle portal for people to share and
    contribute anything digital (photos/videos/audios). It is a new kind of
    web site and future trend. But if you check out the links I included in
    my posting, you will know we are very "serious" about our business. So
    why don't you go to http://www.hottorrent.com/?mode=join to sign up an
    account and try it out for yourself. It costs nothing to join and you
    will get the chance to receive instant prepaid royalty payment :)

    Andy

    HotTorrent, Nov 3, 2005
  4. HotTorrent

    Tony Guest

    Tony, Nov 3, 2005
  5. HotTorrent

    HotTorrent Guest

    I am sorry and apologize if you consider this announcement as a spam.

    Andy

    HotTorrent, Nov 3, 2005
  6. The site looks more like a blog and comment rather than somewhere buyers can
    "A cluttered, over featured, over designed mess of ideas that serve to
    do little more than confuse and bewilder the observer," is how I'd
    describe it.

    And I don't appreciate the spamming of the newsgroup either.

    Derek Fountain, Nov 3, 2005
  7. HotTorrent

    Gormless Guest

    Isn't it spam?